C.E. BRADLEY LABORATORIES, INC.

and its family of related companies

Home

Corporate Information

Wood Coatings

Metal Coatings

Graphic Arts Coatings

Plastic Coatings

 

 

history

History

C.E. Bradley Laboratories, Inc. was started by the Bradley family in 1939. The Bradley family owned one of the largest woodworking/woodturning companies in New England. The laboratory was started to supply coatings for their own internal use.

In 1952, the coatings company was divested. The new owners operated the company from 1952, until 1971 when the current management assumed control. Since that time, they have embarked on an aggressive growth plan in both territory and product development.

Today, C.E. Bradley Laboratories, Inc. and its family of related companies - Industrial Coatings and Bradley Van Holm Chemical Corporation - operate nationwide, with a major concentration in New England and the Mid-Atlantic states.

 

Organization

Careers

Facilities

On-Line Tour

Visitor Information

Contact Us

Affiliations

 
 
 
   

Careers

Visitor Information

News & Events

Copyright 2002 C.E. Bradley Laboratories, Inc. All Rights Reserved